And boy what a three years it has been!
Especially this last year. It was quite the epic year.
I started my internship at Sunshine Terrace, finished that in June, certified as a Music Therapist, moved to Alaska with Brig, saw my brother return home from Costa Rica, lived in Ohio for a month, and then had a baby in December!
Brig graduated from USU, commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the US Air Force, moved to Alaska, went to Ukraine for a month, came home, went to UT to see my brother come home, lived in Ohio for about 2 months, and then made it back in time to see his first son born!
If you pay any attention to my side bar you've probably realized I've tried to make sure that each month we get at least one photo of us together. This year we'll try for a family photo each month, but during April-October it'll be just Andy and I. [Brig will be deployed. He's going to Balad, which is in Iraq. I'll try to post more info on that later.]
Here is 2010 in 12 pictures!
January

"Here's to reminiscing about that wonderful day 2 years ago."
(I obviously didn't get a picture of us in January...so I cheated. Oops!)
February

"Having a good time at the Engineering banquet."
March

"Brig & I rockin' our LTF shirts at the Beaver Bash Day."
April

"We were visited by the Easter Bunny."
May

"Brig's graduation"
June

"We took a little 5 mile bike ride to get a picture with this very old tree: The Jardine Juniper"
July

"Hand trammin' it across the river up in Girgwood, AK."
August

"Eating at our high quality cardboard dining table."
September

"At the Alaska State Fair."
October

"Our best attempt at monster faces."
November

"This may have been in October... but it was when we were together in Ohio, so I'm counting it as November."
December

"Our new family of 3!"

"Here's to reminiscing about that wonderful day 2 years ago."
(I obviously didn't get a picture of us in January...so I cheated. Oops!)
February

"Having a good time at the Engineering banquet."
March

"Brig & I rockin' our LTF shirts at the Beaver Bash Day."
April

"We were visited by the Easter Bunny."
May

"Brig's graduation"
June

"We took a little 5 mile bike ride to get a picture with this very old tree: The Jardine Juniper"
July

"Hand trammin' it across the river up in Girgwood, AK."
August

"Eating at our high quality cardboard dining table."
September

"At the Alaska State Fair."
October

"Our best attempt at monster faces."
November

"This may have been in October... but it was when we were together in Ohio, so I'm counting it as November."
December

"Our new family of 3!"
3 comments:
Oh how cute!! I love your little family of three. That's good you have Andy to keep you company while Brig is gone. Good luck with all that!
What a cute family!
Super cute, Chels! Andy is so, so darling. Sure love you!
Post a Comment