12.29.2010

Favorite Mothering Moments

This picture depicts one of my favorite things about being a mother. I have LOVED it when Andy falls asleep on my chest. It's a little slice of heaven.

Another favorite moment is seeing Brig loving his new role as a daddy.

Also, little Andy has recently taken to sleeping about 6 hours a night. It has been fabulous.

I love when he stretches...
I love seeing his eyes...
I love when he does a half smile after doing some business in his diaper...
I love the little noises he makes when he's falling asleep...
I love when he holds my fingers...
I love that he actually has a little bit of hair... (I thought for sure he'd be bald)

There are so many things that I love about my little micro man, and being a mom.

Now continuing with the "favorite" theme... here are some of my favorite pictures over the past couple weeks.

11 comments:

Brigham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigham said...

Chels I am so excited to come back to Logan and see you two!! This post, completely sums up how I feel as well. I love that little munchkin and love seeing you be a mother. You are doing fabulous! Love you and see you in a few hours!!

Unknown said...

My baby is over a year old and I STILL love when he falls asleep on me... although that happens much less frequently than it used to. :)

Take a deep breath of that new baby smell for me -- I miss that so much!

Congratulations on your new and perfect bundle of joy. He is quite the handsome little guy (and, you know, not all newborns are :)

Emily said...

OH my goodness, what a cutie! How blesseed you must feel! I'm so happy for you guys, he looks like a joy. :)

Bridget said...

He is absolutely adorable and I'm glad that you're enjoying time with this little one, because I know that everyone says it but it really does fly by! Thanks for the announcement - Rachel was so excited to see your cute baby and she thinks he looks like our new nephew - which is totally a compliment! Have a great New Year!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

He is adorable!! We're so happy for you guys!!!!

Tara and Brigham said...

Chels! He is soooo cute! Is your mom freaking out that she is a grandma?! Haha, I bet she is so excited. Congratulations, I am very happy for you guys!

Erin Davis said...

What a sweet boy! I wish we could meet him! Someday! :)

Janalee said...

You just wait, it gets better. They start smiling and giggling at you, then in a blink they say the cutest things to you, like " I love you mom."
or "don't try (cry) mom, its otay"
and everything is so wonderful. Congrats on being a mom!

Kristina Peterson said...

Adorable post:)

ATP said...

I'm so glad you're loving being a mommy! It's the greatest isn't it? Take advantage of those snuggles, they're precious. We're so happy for you guys. Andy is adorable.