All I have to do is keep this baby inside me until then.
Brig's Aunt Terry told me just to keep my legs crossed. Hopefully that is all it takes to keep Duke in there for a little longer.
It's been a pretty relaxed couple weeks, but I have had to have some extra monitoring because I'm measuring small.
The Monday after Thanksgiving I had an appointment and they basically told me that I might have to deliver that day if things didn't check out okay.
I was a little concerned, seeing as Brig had just left the day before and his mom wasn't due to arrive until Wednesday. However, the little guy surpassed their expectations and I was sent home. I was grateful that later that night I was able to get a Priesthood blessing. It helped me calm down and relax a bit. (Thank you Jake and brother!)
Then I had another appointment on Wednesday and it was like nothing had even been wrong on Monday. I think they just like to stress pregnant women out when they get close to their due dates.
Brig's mom got here late Wednesday night after her flight in Seattle had been delayed about 6 hours. Then we spent the following week cooking meals and freezing them and doing other projects that she had brought up. It was great to have her here and it passed the time so quickly.
My mom is now here, and Cheryl is back in Utah. My mom is planning on staying for a couple weeks to help when Duke actually makes his appearance.
My mom brought some presents with her so I had a little bit of Christmas the other day. Nicole and Tal have Brig and I for the family rotation and I was informed that I had to open their present early so I could enjoy it during the rest of the Christmas season.
Look at this AWESOME nativity they gave us!
I love it!






9 comments:
My word, you are WAY too cute very pregnant. That should not be allowed. Here's to hoping that the next 3-ish days are stress free for all of you!
You are SO cute and SO CLOSE!!! I hope little Duke waits 3 more days!
I measured small with kale, the last few weeks of my pregnancy. It all turned out fine. Which I am sure your little guy will be just fine too!Good luck! I hope everything goes good!
I'm with everyone else, you are so cute pregnant. Good luck with everything. I hope Brigham makes it home in time.
You are adorable. Look at that sweet baby belly! I just love you and Brig and I'm so excited to see your little man when he enters the world!
So glad you followed orders so you can enjoy some "home for Christmas". Love you sister! We're keeping everything crossed down here that Brig will make it home before the little guy makes his appearance!
Love you!!! Can't wait to see the little guy...
Hey Chels!! I'm so excited for you! I agree with all the comments that have been posted, you look amazing as pregnant as you are! the only thing about your body thats changed is your cute belly! lucky woman! well goodluck with everything! keep in touch!!
Congrats Chels and Brigham!! yay!!!
Post a Comment