Lame, I know.
Although I didn't get a lot of pictures, It was great to have Brig here for Thanksgiving! We were invited by some of our Air Force friends to join them for dinner, and it was great. I got pictures of the appetizers, but not the actual food.
I was on pie duty, and had I known another guy was going to make some pies I would have only made 2. I still have a piece of apple, pumpkin, and the entire chocolate pudding pie in my fridge. I managed to give 2 of the pumpkin away. Phew.
Before we even went over for dinner though, one of the first things Brig did when he got here was put up the crib. I thought for sure he would rest or something....
Maybe that's because that is what I would have done. :)
Anyway, he put me in charge of dictating the instructions to him and he went to work.
I don't have a "finished product" picture because we don't have any of the bedding yet. It is currently in UT waiting to be packed and brought up with my mom when she comes. [It was cheaper by a long shot to have them ship it to UT versus AK.]
Well, the other days that Brig was here (Friday and Saturday) we went to Harry Potter 7, went to the Anchorage Temple, went shopping, and just enjoyed being in each others company again.
One of our many purchases were new snow tires for our car.
So far they have worked.
Another exciting purchase was our Christmas tree! It was rather exciting to go buy a real Christmas tree. I always enjoyed that as a kid.
One of my favorite memories is when the tree guy thought I was a boy because I had short hair.
Here's a photo of me getting the ornaments ready.
And here is Brig, satisfied with his work.
And the finished product, minus a star.... we're still working on that.
I'm already counting down the day till Brig gets to come home again. For realsies this time. We're just hoping that the little guy decides to stay in until dad does get home.
Fourteen days till my due date!










12 comments:
You look amazing! 2 more weeks until your a Mom! Holy cow! Love you guys, and miss you...
You really do look great! So happy. (: Good luck these past couple of weeks...so excited for you!!
I mean, good luck these LAST couple of weeks! (:
mmmkay, glad we cleared that up.
You really are the cutest prego lady around. I love it. Can't wait to see little "Duke" when he greets the world. :)
HOORAY SEESTER! You have a cute real tree! And little Duke is lookin' good on you! :D I wish I could be there to eat that chocolate pie with you. Maybe when you come visit we can make one? :D LOVE YOU TONS!!!
2 more weeks!! I have three and I'm counting the days. 21 seems like a lot more than 14. You're so lucky to be that much closer. You are going to be awesome parents and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.
How exciting! I hope little Duke waits for Dad to come home, too. :D
I love your pictures! And your baby bump is too cute! Exciting that you got the crib up! (= I remember when we put ours up for Trinity...every night when Jason got home from work; he'd check it to make sure it was still empty! (=
You are so cute! and Tiny! You have already made it farther than I did! You will love being a mom, by the way your crib is darling! Good Luck...Keep your blog updated!
Yay you are so close!! Good luck with everything! Hopefully the little guy waits for Brigham!!
Look at that belly! You are adorable!! We're so excited for your little guy to come!
What was I thinking? I kept checkin FB for a hope of some belly pics...just remember now about your wonderful blog! That looks like a pretty lil belly for how far along you were! Congrats on your new one. Andrew- cute name choice:)
Post a Comment