4.27.2013

A Digital Smorgasbord

I have a folder within my pictures folder entitled "Need to Blog." Some pictures are easy to categorize but others are rather random... so I figured I would just post them all. Enjoy!

Missionary Mel! Headed to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sledding with the boys (aka Oliver and Andy)
Brig got the boys making soccer jersey's from Korea. Apparently they make them there really cheap.
First family hike after Brig got home
Andy loves eating snow. He tries to devour any he can find.
Our countdown chain for Brig's time in Korea
The day finally arrived where there was 1 chain left! Such an exciting day.
My wonderful husband.
I got this picture in an email while Brig was in Korea.
When we were at the airport picking up Brig I got some fro yo. I absolutely love this stuff.
Working on "Circus baby."
Brothers reading a story
A cool Korean present for me!
Andy is helping Ezra experience the full possibilities with the baby swing.
The brothers
Going for a walk with the brothers
Andy was so excited to have his daddy back.
Bath time! Andy thought it was so cool that Ezra was in the bath with him.

No comments: