2.10.2013

January Instagram





Row 1: My Muggle Born babe; Someone learned how to blow bubbles; Ice hockey on a lake; Their first "date"; Chillin' in the Bumbo; Kickin' back on his Pirate ship

Row 2: Birthday snowman for Julie; Out for a night hike on the Lighted Loop; A boy and his Koala; Church was cancelled today so we had "home" church. We invited all of Andy's animals, and some even dressed up for the occasion; Bath time with the boys; He's wearing one of my favorite outfits

Row 3: I think there is still plenty of room in that house. What do you think?; I love his eyes; I got to hang with this kid last night; "Forget-me-not"; Carhartts and tie dye; Tie dye take 2: after a blowout and a load of laundry

Row 4: We can now check dog sledding off our bucket list; Mommy and Ezra; My little model; Andy wanted to make sure Ezra had enough toys; He's starting to get concerned; Nothing quite like sleeping in a bucket

No comments: