2.02.2013

I don't want to forget...

I don't want to forget all of the cute things that Andy is doing right now. He cracks me up daily.

One of the best things is picking him up from nursery. I feel like sometimes it is a race between Brig and I to see who can get there first. He is soo happy to see you and runs at you with open arms yelling your name! It's so cute that I had my mom pick him up when she was here visiting. He ran to her with arms wide open yelling, "Grammy!"

This past holiday season Andy called Santa, "Noah." I would point to one of our Santa Claus decorations and ask who it was. He would always say Noah.

He says, "Oh snap" all the time, but it sounds like "Oh nap!"

He gives you a running dialouge of what he is doing. Running, jumping climb, kick, eating, etc.

Hug, kiss, tickle, bonk, and kick are his forms of affection. He also gives a running dialogue of these when he preforms them. We are trying to work on the kicking part. Ezra doesn't really appreciate receiving those.

He's been in to "roaring" lately.

It sounds like he is saying "bacon" when he asks for his binky.

The other day we were about to bless the food for dinner and I noticed that Brig hadn't pulled his shirt all the way down after changing so I mentioned it to him. Then during prayer I hear Andy say, "uh oh," so I peaked to see what was going on. He had pulled his shirt up like Brig's had been. I was dying. It was so funny.

Andy loves to help cook, shovel snow, pour his own milk, and love to make sure that Ezra has toys to play with.

He's a wee bit obsessed with his dad and best friend Oliver. These two are mentioned often and way more than other people.

Whenever we drive past the Anchorage Baptist Temple or any other church with a steeple for that matter,  Andy says, "Temple of God."

He loves singing and dancing, and "playing the guitar" (which is really my phone).

Whenever it is time to say prayer Andy folds his arms, bows his head and whispers "Father."

There are so many other things that he does and says daily. It's so much fun being his mom and learning with him.

No comments: