2.04.2013

Checking Off the Bucket List

Since our time in Alaska is coming to a close this summer we are trying to make sure we do the things we want to up here.

One of those "bucket list" items was dog sledding.

We had an opportunity to go dog sledding on base for pretty cheap so we jumped at the chance. It was FREEZING cold the day we went. I think it was -5 or so, but it didn't feel that cold until the end of the ride when my brain started to freeze.

I stood in line while Brigham hung out with the boys inside the ski lodge. When it was our turn I ran in and grabbed Andy and then we went riding! It was great! And just for the record, Andy chose me when we asked him who he wanted to go with. We even asked him multiple times, and he still chose me. Booyah!

He actually got to go twice. We knew he would want to do it again so we let him go with Brigham too.

The guy behind me in line took some pictures for me so we had documentation of this awesome experience.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Fuuuun! Dog sledding is exactly what I think of when I think of Alaska. I'm glad you got to check this item off. Definitely a must!

Burke and Emily Adams said...

So cool Chels! What fun adventures you guys are having!