2.07.2013

5 Months

Ezra -- you have been such a joy these past 5 months!
You love attention and usually complain some if you are being ignored. 

You are a great sleeper. You take 2-3 good naps a day and then sleep almost 12 hours a night. I thought Andy was a good sleeper, but you have been fantastic since birth.
You are getting so close to rolling over from your back to your tummy. You have been able to go from tummy to back for a long time, but it is more like toppling when it happens.

You make some of the cutest baby sounds ever. I love your squeals, coos and giggles.

You love when I sing to you. You just stare at me with a perma grin.

You also love when I read to you. Andy is getting better at letting me show you the pictures in the books if we are reading together.

You love your brother. You love to watch him and nursing is difficult sometimes when Andy is around playing. And Andy is such a good big brother to you. He loves to give you kisses and make sure you have toys to play with.
Lately you have been a pooping machine. Thankfully not too many of your explosions have been blow-outs.

This past month you have championed the bottle. You were not a fan, but we wanted to try and get you to take one just in case. When I tried to give you a bottle you were almost the most upset I've seen you. Thankfully dad has been up to the challenge and you now even take a bottle from me.
You are my sunshine on days when Andy is struggling. You'll always give me a smile and help me remember it's worth it. I'll love you forever and for always.

1 comment:

Nicole Anderson said...

I LOVE YOU- and him. And this post. It has such a positive tone, but it's real too. LOVE YOU and miss you!