Thats all he does, Man, he makes Kale look like a gymnast, Kale gets up on the door, and even has tried to get up on the top rack!! Yep. I would say you have got a little helper on your hands!!:)(especially compared to my "helper")
cute! Conner does the same thing. And like Janalee's little guy he likes to climb up on it. I'm sure it's just a matter of time for you...(especially considering who his daddy is)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thats all he does, Man, he makes Kale look like a gymnast, Kale gets up on the door, and even has tried to get up on the top rack!! Yep.
I would say you have got a little helper on your hands!!:)
(especially compared to my "helper")
cute! Conner does the same thing. And like Janalee's little guy he likes to climb up on it. I'm sure it's just a matter of time for you...(especially considering who his daddy is)
Post a Comment