11.02.2011

Gone Campin'

Awhile back we decided to take the next big step you take after you have a child.... We bought a bigger tent.

When we were first engaged we purchased ourselves a sweet two-man tent and it served us so faithfully up until we had a baby. We now no longer have room in our little two man.

Instead of going for just a size up, we went a little overboard.... and since it is a little chilly up here in AK we weren't able to use it outside.

But that didn't stop us.

We put the tent up in our front room, and it was a lot larger than we anticipated. Hence the overboard.

Andy loved it! He had so much fun climbing in and out.

It passed the test of fitting both Brig and I and a pack n' play and any future children that will join our family.

Brig and I slept in it that night on our air mattress, but made Andy sleep in his crib downstairs. It was a fun night under the "starry" roof.

2 comments:

Shirlene said...

You guys crack me up! I guess this means you'll no longer be needing "the taj mahal" when you go camping:)

Nicole Anderson said...

So awesome! I want one too! ;D