Brig has been trying to increase Andy's exposure to the snow lately, but he's still not too sure about it.
Since we've been getting a lot of snow recently, that also means that we've been shoveling our driveway a lot, which really means Brig has been shoveling a lot.
I shoveled once and afterwards was quite tired.
When Brig got home that day he asked if it had felt good. I said no. And then he said, "Ah, I love shoveling snow! I think it feels so good!"
*This is when I shake my head and wonder where in the world he came from.*
I believe he feels it is his duty to make Andy love snow. He pulled him around our house in the sled the other day. Andy just laid there staring. And most every time he has shoveled he has made sure that Andy is either in the front carrier or sitting out there with him. He's even helped him eat the snow.
And we've been doing a Thankful Turkey this month, which is an idea I got from a friend. Each of us writes something we are grateful for on a feather each day and then we stick on our turkey. He's got quite a few feathers already and we still have a little bit of time to go.
One of Brig's feathers said, "Snow... and I'm NOT grounded. :)" Which made me chuckle, because my mom always tries to ground us when we talk about our love of snow, or even mention it really... But like most rebellious children it just makes our love for the fluffy white stuff stronger.
So, keep it coming Mother Nature.

1 comment:
You are a brave soul to threaten Mother Nature like that. ;)
Post a Comment