This has certainly been true.
However... he's not the only thing I've been feeling. Around week 22 I noticed a steady "tick" in my lower abdomen. Like a heart beat. Sometimes when I'm laying on my side you can see my belly move with each tick. It's like Duke is kicking me, but it's not him.
I asked my doctor what she thought, and she said it was probably my aorta getting pushed up against the inside of my stomach.
But yeah, anyway... as I've been slowly getting bigger and bigger I have felt more and more like a "ticking" time bomb. Not just a time bomb that has 8 more weeks...but a ticking one. It's rather annoying at times. Like when I'm trying to sleep.
Sometimes I feel like Captain Hook when he hears the crocodile getting closer and closer.
Here's a couple pictures of me at 32 weeks:
I'm getting super stoked to finally meet the one responsible for my soccer-ball belly. Brigham is too. He gets this giddy grin on his face when he looks at me sometimes. :)


8 comments:
Cute Chels! You are so adorable! Well, as we speak I am sitting in the hospital :) I will get to meet my little guy tomorrow :)
That is so freaking awesome! We are SO excited for you guys! Yay!
You look absolutely adorable!!
You are one cute "ticking time bomb". Love you sister!
Look how cute you are pregnant. You will make an awesome mom!
I can already tell that he is brilliant as well as adorable :) Nah - I'm not excited or anything!
You look so cute! I know the feeling of the "ticking" we have nine weeks left until we welcome our new boy. Good luck!
Yep, I agree, you look so great! Good luck these last few weeks...fun stuff is headed your way! (:
Post a Comment