10.14.2010

His New Morning Routine

Brigham decided to get up at 5:30 this morning so he could do a little bit of PT (physical training).

Usually, when doing this by himself, he does some push-ups, sit-ups and then goes for a good morning jog.

Well, I'm pretty sure that when the alarm went off it awakened little Duke.

I'm also pretty sure that as I was laying there trying to get back to sleep he was doing some push-ups and sit-ups right along with his daddy.

If he keeps this morning routine up I'm just gonna have to figure out a way to pass him off to Brig during exercise time.

It'll be good male-bonding, right?

4 comments:

Shirlene said...

You wouldn't want him to get flabby even before he is born!

Kara Jarvis said...

That is totally hilarious. And it *almost* makes me want to be pregnant. :) hehe.

Nicole Anderson said...

I love that Duke is already taking after his papa! Love you 3!

Heather said...

This is so funny and so true. Why is it that they can hear the alarm so well before they even make their debut???