3.23.2010

A Look at Our Future Children

So we have this friend named Kara, who is actually in the ROTC Air Force program with Brig.

She is one of the 6 cadets that are commissioning at the end of this semester.

In honor of this commissioning ceremony Kara has decided to put together a video of all the seniors.

Since Brigham is one of those 6 cadets, we had to gather some fun pictures of him growing up. Some of them are just too cute not to share. I hope all y'all will agree.

I think it would be grand if someday I had some cute little red headed children like Brig.

2 Years Old


3 Years Old: Brig and his big brother TJ


Also 3 Years Old


4 Years Old: Got hit by brother Ryan with a baseball bat. (Not on purpose...)


8 Years Old: I love this family picture. It just seems natural.


10 Years Old: Brig and TJ again


Even at 12 Years Old Brig had climbing in his blood.


And as requested...here are some pictures I was able to find of me.

I'll try and find some more of just me around the same ages as Brig, but for now this will have to work. These were what I had at my apartment and I just had to take a picture of the picture to get it on my computer. :)

4 Years Old: This picture is my pride and joy.
I usually show people this one if they ask me if I was cute when I was little.


Somewhere in between 4 and 6. Probably 5 years old.


6 years Old: This picture was taken in the mountains behind our New Mexico house.


1st Grade picture....not sure what the crazy hair was about.


About 7 years old: Taken in front of New Mexico house fireplace


Not sure of the age, but I was in my overall phase
(which means 2nd-4th grade).
I'll have to blog about that someday....

Oh, and we were in front of a chicken coop.
I covered the 'c' and we used this picture for our Christmas card that year.

4 comments:

Janalee said...

well where are the pics of you?!

Unknown said...

Aww, you two will have the most adorable children! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who went through an extended overall phase. :)

Burke and Emily Adams said...

How cute! You and your hubby were darling kids! :)

The Crookston Fam said...

Way cute, your guys' kids are set. :)