3.05.2010

The Case of the Missing Apple



Alright.... so here's the situation.

As I got into my car after work today I placed my backpack, a pan, and an apple in the back seat.

I arrived to the Aggie Village parking lot and open the back door to get said backpack, pan, and apple.

However... there was no apple.

I looked under the seat.

No apple

I looked everywhere in the car - No apple.

Weird.

At the time I was thinking that it was probably hiding somewhere in the car, and that I just couldn't see it, so I proceeded to my apartment door but realized I left my keys in the drivers side door of the car.

So I went back to get them.

As I was walking back to my car, I saw an apple...

It was on the ground, and on the other side of my car.

Also weird.

I wasn't sure if it was my apple, so after I picked it up I looked all over my car again, but my apple was still missing.

At this point I'm pretty convinced that this is my apple, but I have no idea how it got to where it was. It baffled me.

My thought process was that I never opened a door on that side of the car so how did it get over there?

It wasn't until later that I made sense of the situation.

I'm hypothesizing that when I opened my back door somehow my apple fell unnoticed to the ground and then proceeded to roll under my car and stop on the other side.

It makes sense. I'm just dwelling on the fact that it fell unnoticed...

I need to pay closer attention to the little details of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kylee said...

AWESOME that you guys are going to Alaska! I wish we could meet up or at least talk on the phone or something, but I don't have access to one here, so we'll just have to e-mail or something. My address is kylee87@hotmail.com. Send me a message when you get a chance. I would LOVE to talk about Alaksa, it is the best!