3.24.2010

It's Bound to Happen...


Went to the grocery store today with some friends.

Forgot my wallet.

Ironic part of the story is that before we went I ran home to get my wallet...but totally forgot to actually get my wallet.

Awesome friend ended up paying for my groceries. [Which was way more than what he and his wife actually purchased.]

And then I wrote his wife a check when we got back to the apartments. :)

Even though I'd like it to be, I know this won't be the last time that something like this happens.

Hopefully next time I'll be with another awesome friend like I was tonight.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That just makes me laugh because one time I forgot my wallet on a huge shopping trip and I realized this after almost everything had been bagged. I was with kids and about 20 minutes away from home or Justin and so luckily we were at Target, where I had to apply for a credit card to pay for the groceries. The card has since been cut up, probably because in the back of my mind I know that I will have to reapply in the future when I forget again...

Unknown said...

I have so done that! With no friend to help out. Twice in one week. :(

Mindy said...

Note to self: never go grocery shopping with Chels. ;)