5.01.2013

A Little Dity for Little Willy

I realized that I haven't posted ANYTHING about my newest little nephew. He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him in person. He was born quite a bit earlier than expected. (I was hoping for Cinco de Mayo...and then we were going to call him Pedro.)

Due to his early debut he spent some time in the NICU and a couple days ago he got to go home!! YAY!
So, in honor of the occasion, I figured we would break out the little dity that we wrote for Addie when she got to go home from the NICU herself.

(Sung to the tune of "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home")

We're so glad that Willy went home.

Glad as we can be.

Clap our hands and shout for joy that he's home with family.

Since we can't be there with him now, please hug him tight like this...
Pat his cheeks and give him what?

A great big kiss!
*mwa!*

No comments: