11.01.2012

Halloween 2012

We had a fabulous Halloween season this year. Especially because "Grammy" Shirlene got to celebrate with us!

We carved pumpkins with the Atkinsons and made caramel apples.
Diggin' in...
It took Andy and Oliver a little while to scoop the guts out because they thought it was gross.
The boys drew the faces and the dad's carved.
Up close on the drawing
Artist Jake interpreting Oliver's awesome design
Atkinson Family pumpkin
Moore Family pumpkin
The pumpkins side by side
Oliver and Andy with the pumpkins
Then on Halloween we had our annual Monster Salad for dinner.
Grammy Shirlene's salad
Andy and his cyclops
Brig's salad
My cyclops

We also went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat activity in Sub 20 degrees. It was cold, but it was fun seeing everyone dressed up, and someone was even handing out hot chocolate and donuts. :)
Julie and Penguin Penelope
The boys
My attractive vikings
Andy trunk-or-treating
Family Photo
We dressed up with the theme of "How to Train Your Dragon." Brig, Andy, and I were vikings and Ezra was the nightfury dragon Toothless. I like dressing up in related costumes.

And now that it's November we can get ready for THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

Janalee said...

Oh my goodness, I love your costumes, and your pumpkins!!! Happy Halloween guys!

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Those costumes are amazing Chels! You're so creative!

Kylee said...

I love the costume idea and those hats are awesome!