On October 14th Brigham blessed Ezra in our Sacrament Meeting. It was a great occasion.
It was extra special because our next door neighbors and some friends from the Air Force came to support us. It was great having them there.
And the blessing was great too.
One thing that really sticks out to me when I think about his blessing was when Brig said, "Just like Ezra led people back to the Holy City (as mentioned in the Bible) you will be a leader and lead people back to Christ."
I just love that.
And I love this cute little nugget.
I made his sweater and shoes for the occasion, and my mom made the pants. They were huge on him, so I made them smaller. Here are some close-ups:




2 comments:
What a precious little babe. You are looking great Chels and I hope the transition to two is going smoothly!
good job on making his booties and sweater!! You are so talented!
Post a Comment