9.29.2012

Mother Nature's Gift

We woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow this morning. I'm pretty sure that it is Mother Nature's gift to Brigham before he is shipped off to the "Sandbox." (aka The Middle East)

A while back Brig was talking about how he was sad he wasn't going to get to see or play in it this year, so he was pretty thrilled about the snow. In fact I heard him this morning singing in the kitchen, "Snow! Beautiful snow!"

And he made a video of Andy saying "snow" and sent it to my mother. Usually we get grounded for being excited about the snow. She responded that Andy was probably the only person who could say snow and not get grounded. I wonder what else he'll be able to get away with...

It didn't take long for Brig and Andy to get suited up after breakfast for some play time in the snow. They even built a snowman.
 Well, I guess Brigham built the snowman. Andy pretty much just ate the snow the whole time he was out there.
I foresee myself in the very near future getting the opportunity to teach him about what colors of snow he is allowed to eat.

Most of the snow is already melted by this afternoon, but hopefully there will be a little bit more before Brig leaves in October.

Happy Snow day!
Having a mug of Hot Cocoa after playing in the snow.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is the cutest picture of them posing by the snowman!!! How fun!

the crew said...

AAAHHHH snow in September? Looks like you guys know just what to do with it though:) Your little Andy is such the handsome guy! And congratulations on your new little man, Ezra! I am delighted that you enjoyed our Ezra so much! It is a great name for your great little man.