4.30.2012
Holiday Happenings
I figured I could catch up with our recent holiday happenings before the summer ones are upon us.
We had a great St. Patrick's day full of yummy green food and rainbow colored fruit.
And here's a picture of us sporting our green shirts, and then the boys chillin' on the kitchen floor.
The night before St. Patrick's day Brig and I saw the Northern Lights from our house. They were super bright, but they were green. We thought it was appropriately cool. If you look closely in the picture you can kind of see the green streak across the middle.
Easter was a pretty low-key holiday as well, but we made sure to dye some eggs with the Atkinsons. I think the little boys really enjoyed it.
Here are Andy's eggs. (Brig and I helped on a few of them.)
And here are the Easter boys in their awesome Easter outfits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Awesome Chelsea! I love how creative you guys are with every holiday! I wish we got into them more! The rainbow fruit looks so delish!!
Post a Comment