Ma, he's making eyes at me
Ma, he's awful nice to me
Ma he's almost breaking my heart
I'm beside him
Mercy let his conscience guide him!
Ma, he wants to marry me
Be my honey bee
Every minute he gets bolder
Now he's leaning on my shoulder
My, he's kissing me!
He was being such a ham that day.
It all started when we went to an afternoon institute class called "Soup and the Spirit."
The institute secretary had already eaten so she held Andy for me while I got some soup. I didn't see what he was doing, but when I sat down she said, "He's learned how to flirt!"
Thing is, he's been "flirting" basically since day 1. We had an air force friend that came over for dinner a lot when her husband was deployed and Andy always made sure to give her his biggest smiles.
Also, lately he's been doing this thing where he throws his head back and laughs and then gives you a large toothy grin with a scrunched face. He was doing it throughout the class. And he was giving everyone he came across big smiles too.
Then later in the day we were driving down the road to go for a family walk/hike. I looked over at this car next to us and the lady driving was looking over at us and was laughing. I looked back at Andy and sure enough, he was craned as far forward in his seat as he could get smiling and "makin' eyes" at the lady in the car.
But it doesn't stop there.
After our walk we went out to eat at a place called the Spenard Roadhouse. There was a boy at the booth next to us that Andy kept leaning over to look at and smile, but then near the end of our meal the booth was replaced with two older couples. Andy wasted no time hammin' it up for the ladies. They were in love with him. Their whole table was laughing.
One of the ladies leaned over and asked if he was always like this... and most of the time he is.
Just yesterday at the grocery store he kept smiling at this one particular lady and giving her his "classic look."
I'm going to have to keep my eye on him. Especially later in life. Who knows what preschool drama he's going to cause.
1 comment:
That is funny!!! He know's what he is doin. :)
Post a Comment