On Wednesday (the 11th) Andy will be 5 months old. That is so weird.
Andy is getting better and better at sitting by himself. As you can tell in the second picture, he starts to tilt to one side after a little while.
He also loves sucking on our Nalgene water bottles. The one pictured above is his favorite.
Two out of the 3 years we've been married, Brig has been asked to talk in Sacrament Meeting on Mother's day. I love it! I always get comments about how funny and energetic he is.
After having it on my to do list for several months.... I'm almost done with our 72 hour kits!
Sometimes I wonder why baby cribs are so big.
Andy finally fits in his Christmas pj's Grandma Shirlene made him.
I had a fabulous 1st Mother's Day with my two favorite peoples.
I saw this really cool idea for a Mother's Day keepsake on this blog.... and I had to do it. Here is Andy's adorable little foot. He had a black sole for a little while after. I asked him if he was a truthful whitefoot, or a lying blackfoot. Brownie points to anyone who can name that movie.
I've been contemplating the idea of starting a blog to sell some of the stuff I've crocheted. I want to raise money for places like the guest house my sister Nicole stayed in while Addie was in the NICU.
Here is a collage of some of the items I've crocheted.
What say ye?
And here are some random, yet adorable, pictures of Andy for your viewing pleasure.















14 comments:
We love you guys so much! These pictures are so, so, so cute! We miss you and wish we could see the little guy. I guess we'll just have to wait until summer.
Oh my heck! He is so cute! I love the pic of brig reading to him. :)
Ohhh he's getting so big and so cute!! Chelsea, those items you've crocheted are amazing!! It makes me want to learn how to do that, or at least buy some stuff from you! I definitely think you should start a second blog for that.
Your little man is adorable!
How much do you charge for your little hats? I would like coordinating boy/girl ones for my twins.
www.camaree.com
Andy definitely is adorable! I love how he's huddled in the corner of the crib. My kids have all done that too...
seriously, start that blog. Your mad crochet skills are VERY impressive.
the End.
:)
You do know he's like the cutest thing EVER, right?
And you should try and sell your stuff on etsy. I know people who have made good money selling their adorable stuff on there. And your stuff is adorable. When I have kids...and in a few years that will be...you must make some cute things for them!
You guys are so cute and I'm seriously impressed with your crocheting skills! I can't believe he's already 5 months old. I hope that you guys are enjoying hopefully warmer weather and I love your posts!
Jake asked the same thing about the crib this morning. It seems the babies tend to gravitate to the corner.
Have you looked into Etsy.com as a place to sell your stuff?
~Julie
Well he just keeps getting cuter an cuter, if that is possible! I LOVE all of your crocheting projects. I have always wanted to learn--did you teach yourself or use a book...any suggestions? Anyway, super cute. Glad to see that you are all doing well!
Hmmm...so I distinctly remember commenting on this post and telling you how impressed I was with your crocheting! And I also asked how you learned..if you just taught yourself or if you knew of a good book to recommend, cuz I want to learn!! I hope I didn't say anything offensive and the comment got deleted. (:
Oh, and Andy is SO cute, it's hard to stand.
Those things you have crocheted are adorable! (Darren said he didn't realize you were quite the crocheting fiend. :)) I know where I'm going for baby gifts now! My sister's having a baby girl in July. Any recommendations?
5 months! Wow time goes my super fast. Andy is adorable and kudos for all your cute crocheted things!
that little andy is a mini brigham. so cute!!
Post a Comment