We had our friend Lana over for dinner last week, and we let her try her hand at feeding Andy. She doesn't have any kids yet, so this was a first experience for her.
It was quite the mess.
It was actually pretty funny. He would reach out right as she got the spoon close to his mouth and close his little fingers right around the part of the spoon with the food.
Not only was Andy covered but he kept rubbing Lana's hand and arm so she was a little sticky as well.
I think they both enjoyed themselves.
I also think that Andy might be right handed. [Brig thinks he's gonna be a leftie like me]
My reasoning is based upon my experience this morning while feeding Andy. He was doing the same thing with his hands as he did with Lana. When the spoon would get close to his mouth he would bring his hands up and try to grab the spoon.
But all I had to do to keep him from getting it was block his right hand. He wouldn't grab it with his left. When I would block his left he would still grab it with his right.
We'll see if that changes...
Anyway, it was a lot cleaner this morning. And he was all smiles too, especially when I got the camera out.
I love his little dimple on his right cheek. He gets it from Grandma Shirlene.
Today was also a cleaner experience because every once in awhile he would start chewing on his bib, which would actually wipe his face off for me. What a thoughtful little guy.











9 comments:
oh my goodness he is adorable!! I can't wait to squish him!!! Love ya, Lindsey
Oh my gosh- his dimples!!! He's so cute!
He is the cutest little boy!
What a smiley little ham!
I just want to scrumps him up and give him slurpy grandma kisses!
So Fun! Love his dimples! :)
Those were the best smiles ever! I love his little dimpples. What a sweetheart!
www.camaree.com
I love that smile!
he is the perfect blend of both you and Brigham. Really.
Also just a little fyi, the whole left/right handed thing doesn't really get figured out till 2 1/2 or even as late as 3. I didn't know that until recently, so I thought I would share.:)
Post a Comment