If you are ever down in Montgomery Alabama, you should definitely go to the zoo....
And you should also make sure to pay the extra $2.00 it costs to feed the giraffes.
SO Cool!
This is me feeding Willy. He's the papa.
And this is Rafael.
It was Andy's second time at the zoo.... if you count the time we went to the AK zoo when he was in-utero.
They don't have giraffes and elephants and crocodiles, etc. up in Alaska, so I was so excited to go to the zoo down here.
One of my favorite pictures of the entire day: An empty baby stroller by the Alligator exhibit.
Pink Flamingos!
I used to stand like a flamingo when I would doodle at the counter. Probably still do.
I sang Hakuna Matata to this dude.
Here are some of my other favorites.
Apparently I like the big animals, and the ones from Africa and Asia.
Speaking of Asia...
I loved how the zoo had the animals separated into their different regions. I went all around the world in one day.
And Andy slept through the entire thing.
The tigers were pretty cool too. Especially to Maddy.
And this adorable little human is Cash. Don't you just LOVE all that hair!? He is the same age as Andy and his parents have already had to trim his hair.


















1 comment:
Oh I love zoos!! I didn't go to one (other than the Logan zoo, which hardly counts) until I was 21!! So I'm glad you are getting an early start with Andy.
Post a Comment