I was perusing my mother's blog archives the other day and I love what I found in November.
Each day she would say something she was grateful for. Stating all of the things one is grateful/thankful for is pretty much impossible, but I loved that she would make sure she was grateful for one particular thing that day.
Well, today I am grateful for my home. (And all other homes I have had!)
It's great to actually be home where I don't have to eat out or eat a microwavable meal.
It great to sleep in my own bed that is really comfortable. [I have my pillows acting as Brig right now.]
It's great to have a couch I can actually lay down on.
I love driving my own car. It's way better than the rental. [Although I didn't have to drive on icy snow covered roads in Ohio.]
There are a lot of things that are nice about being home.
Now, the reason I am home, and not still with Brig, is because I'm about 35 weeks pregnant, and my doctor told me to be home by 36 weeks. Look at me being obedient.
I can no longer look straight down and see my toes. But I can still touch them.
Here is what I did to keep myself occupied on the plane rides home.
And in honor of being home, I figured it was about time to get some pictures of what this place looks like with furniture in it. :)













7 comments:
Congrats! I had to laugh about the no snow in Ohio. Steve served his mission in the Columbus, Ohio mission and he said the winters there were bad. Real bad. I guess you got out just in time! Congrats again! You're on the home stretch! Hope Brig comes home soon to see Duke make his appearance.
For fun!! Did you guys get an on base house? Or off? We're waiting for an on-base house and they told us 6 months to a year wait! The house looks adorable though! Can't wait to see Mr. Duke!
I was going to ask the same thing. Are you on base, because your cupboards look identical to ours?
Off base actually. But a lot of the places around here have this same set-up.
Welcome home! We are in and out of town over the next week and a half, but would love to get together when we get back. Let us know if you need anything.
Wow you have a really nice place! And I didn't realize that you were that far a long! Wow! You are going to be a mommy really soon!!!
You are getting so close! You don't look very big tho! We sure love you guys, and miss you. :)
Post a Comment