Last week, when I was still in Ohio, I took a trip to Columbus to visit a friend who is doing her music therapy internship there.
At one point during the day I was standing in the hallway and one of the little boys came up to me and said, "You've got a baby in there!"
I said, "Yep, I do!"
He then gently touched my belly with his hand and smiled. It was rather cute, and made me smile.
On a totally different note...
I was laying in bed this morning and for some reason started thinking about the days back before I had a semi-large belly. It seemed so long ago....
I was thinking about how I could cuddle up to Brig a lot easier back then. Sleeping on planes was easier. Less pain was involved. Etc.
Then suddenly I had this song pop into my head. And it made me smile for a totally different reason than the cute boy above.
I'm so very grateful for all the different moments in life that give me a reason to smile. :)
1 comment:
Sweet day! I love your stinking guts. And Iove your belly, whether large or small, I love just the same.
Take care mi esposa!!
Post a Comment