Yesterday, we finally gave in to the sound of the ice cream truck.
Every weekend, without fail, multiple different ice cream trucks drive past our house trying to coax us with their happy tunes.
So, when we heard him coming down the lane around dinner time...we broke. Brig ran out to stop him and I grabbed our hippo bank.
And we bought these...
Brig got his favorite Chaco Taco, and I got a fruity Spongebob Squarepants with gumball eyes.



5 comments:
Lucky! I love ice cream trucks!! I laughed out loud about how fast Brig ate his Chaco Taco. Hope things are fantabulous.
I basically LOVE this post... just so you know... :)
I have a photo of my girls eating the very same sponge bob pop from our icecream man this summer :)
Brig sounds like Eric. Ice cream doesn't last more than a few seconds around Eric.
You guys are so much fun. I haven't heard an ice cream truck in YEARS!
Post a Comment