1.18.2010

Our Cotton Anniversary

So, another year has passed and we have officially made it to our 2nd year anniversary. I have a sweet paper that tells you what the traditional thing is for each anniversary....and this year it's 100% cotton.

Besides that little tidbit of information, I thought for posterity's sake I'd give a little review of some of our monthly adventures during our 2nd year together.

January 2009

We went to Grand Targhee for our 1st Anniversary. (Which is the paper anniversary...by the way.)

February 2009

Makin' Valentines...for eachother.

March 2009


Here we are dressed up for Beaver Mountain's Annual Snoopy Carnival.

April 2009


The Easter Bunny and I went on a little afternoon stroll together. It was the cutest Easter Bunny I have ever seen. :)

May 2009


Shannon's graduation.

Also May 2009

A Birthday bike ride for the Birthday girl on a bicycle built for two.

June 2009

Brig and I took a moment of contemplation at the top of Angel's Landing in Zion National Park.

July 2009

Just chillin' on Moore Avenue in up-state New York.

August 2009

Brig, Dustin and I at the top of Green Canyon.

September 2009

Here we are at 5:50am supporting Brig's dad and brother Jason in the Bear 100.

October 2009


Posing for a picture after Russ and Ruth's Wedding

November 2009


Making pies for Thanksgiving

December 2009

Our Annual Christmas Pj's

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

Congratulations on 2 years! You guys are such a cute couple!!

Heather said...

I just googled the anniversary list. That is pretty cool. It would have been fun to start with year one, but I guess I will just have to start with year 9. Congrats you two. It was fun to visit last week.