11.06.2009

A Minor Source of Enjoyment

Every so often Brig will make a comment that is either extremely random, extremely hilarious, or extremely nonsensical.

Today Brig totally called the Hokey Pokey the Hankey Pankey.

Oh, a good laugh was had.


On another funny note. This hilarity does not only run through Brigham's veins, but through the veins of his family members too.

His sister Shan is looking into possibly being a snowboard instructor this winter with us, so she came to the instructor class. (Brig is teaching the snowboarders.)

So, Brig had a pre-quiz for all the potential instructors to fill out. [It was more of a get to know you form, but he called it a quiz.]

The 3rd question was:
"What is your board set-up? (i.e. regular/goofy, stance width, angles, length, cambered/reverse cambered, forward lean, etc.) Tell me what you know."
To this Shannon answered:

"Regular, 0 & 15, and I have no clue about the rest. Brigham set up my board and told me that was what I needed...He's mostly questionable, but I decided to trust him on this one. :)"

I loved it. As did Brig.

We both had a good laugh about that one.

No comments: