11.11.2009

Last Night's Prayer


So, last night I was kinda tired.

And it was my night to say the prayer.

I started it off just fine, saying exactly what I meant to say, but then I started drifting...

I was praying, yet dreaming at the same time.

I came to after I said, "Please bless the ceramic membrane."

I instantly realized what I had done, and I believe that I said, "What the crap?" and then proceeded to ask Brig how long I had been mumbling.

He said that my prayer was fine up until that point.

So yes, I totally fell asleep while praying.... out loud.

Just thought you might want to know.

11 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

That is amazing. I love it!

Nicole Anderson said...

oh chelsea... how I love thee. :)

Kylee said...

That's dang funny! I have yet to fall asleep while praying out loud. Now praying silently is a different story!

Shaela said...

Oh Chelsea... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giggle!

Jess said...

Ha ha! Chelsea, I just think you are so great. Thanks for sharing. :)

Shirlene said...

You and mister "hankey pankey" are a match made in heaven!

Heather said...

haha! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Heather said...

I'm laughing out loud right now! That is too funny.

Roxy said...

Oh wow... I have tears I am laughing so hard...

Anonymous said...

Awesome Chelsea. You crack me up!