11.22.2009

Food Deformities

1st- The Potato Eye

My little sister hates potato eyes, so when I saw this one I had to take a picture of it. It's more like a tree growing out of the potato than anything.


2nd- The 3 Leaf Marshmallow

My little brother loves marshmallows, so when I saw this I had to take a picture. I know that three-leaf clovers aren't normally lucky, but I felt like this 3-leaf marshmallow was.


3rd- Mr. Tomato Head

My family loves tomatoes. Growing up my dad would cut up tomatoes and cucumbers and we would all call it a feast.

Because we love tomatoes, my dad planted some in the garden and this guy showed up this past summer. When I saw the little spike sticking out the side I couldn't help but to draw a face on him.


5 comments:

Brigham said...

Chelsea I love you and your sweet creativity.

Janalee said...

You are awesome! that is soo funny!I love potatoes. The tomato face is classic.

Damaris said...

Those are great! I love your new header picture. (And if it's not new, sorry, I'm not always very quick on these things...)

Shirlene said...

Melanie totally feels about potato eyes like I do about snakes. Won't even look at pictures of them -- however, snakes can kill you. Pretty sure there is no danger in potato eyes!

Mindy said...

I hate those potato eyes too. Ew! Ew! Ew. But on a happier note, I really, really like you. :)