11.04.2008

What I've been up to...

So, my wonderful wife has created this family blog and has been telling me that I need to post, but since I am always off doing something crazy like studying, working, or occasionally playing I rarely find time. Today though I got out of lab early and I told myself, "Self, you have a little time why don't you try to appease the wishes of your beautiful wife." So, I thought to myself, "Hey, that's not a bad idea..."

Well anyway that how I got here. I thought it appropriate to at least share some pictures from what I thoroughly enjoy and have had a blast doing the last little while - rock climbing. Enjoy the pics. They are not all me nor are they all from shots I have taken, but most are. Later.

Oh, and family (both sides) I love you all!

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

I miss you guys too! We need to get together soon. Come to Mom's!

Chelsea said...

Yeah! You have a blog! So excited. Now I can stock you a bit and keep up on your busy lives! Love you guys!

Erica said...

CHELSEA (HICKEN!!!) I can't believe I found you. The powers of blog surfing. PS this is Erica (BOSTON!) Good job on having your husband do anything concerning the blog. I asked Daren to even look at it and he acted all busy! I'm so excited I found you now we can keep in touch!