11.22.2008

Happy 24th Birthday Seester!

H-A-P-PPP-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y! Why, Why, Why I'm here? To say, to say, to say say say..., "Hello Nicole! How are you? Today's your day and I sure love you! Today's your day to celebrate another year gone through the gate! So are you 20 or 21? You're 24! You ole son of a gun! H-A-P-PPP-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!

It is my older sister's Birthday today! She is turning the big 2-4! As a family we are trooping down to Salt Lake City to go to the temple and then go out to eat. It's gonna be fun! I'm so excited for all the fun adventures that we will get to experience throughout our lives and then beyond. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sister Nicole. She has been such a fabulous example to me. We just loved each other so much that God made us sisters!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!


No comments: