11.19.2008

Happy Anniversary Jason & Michelle!

Today is Jason and Michelle Moore's 9th Anniversary! (That is the pottery or leather anniversary, for those who don't know.) Jason is number 3 in the line-up of the Moore family team. Obviously, Michelle is his wife. They met at a camp they both worked at, and fell madly in love with each other. They have 4 adorable children. Leila is the oldest, then K-ster (Mikaelee..I don't know if I spelled that right), and then the twins, Quinn and Jerimiah. They live in Apple Valley, CA, where Jason teaches history. I remember the first time that I met Jason and Michelle at the 2007 Moore Family Reunion at Cinnamon Creek. I instantly fell in love with their children, and then they even talked to me and made me feel "part of the family." Brig and I weren't "officially dating" when he invited me to come to his family reunion, so it was kind of weird.... I felt like they were seeing if I measured up, but then not at the same time. Turns out that Jason and Michelle thought I was cool enough to be part of their family, and boy am I glad. I married into probably the coolest family on the face of the earth (except for my own, of course). I just wanted to dedicate this particular post to Jason and Michelle on such a special day for them. I want them to know that I love them a whole stinkin' lot, and I'm glad that we get to be together forever!
This is a picture of all the brothers in the Moore Family on our Wedding Day. Jason is the second one in from the left on the back row.

This is a picture of Michelle when the twins were born.
(Brig had these fun pictures on his computer.)

This is Jason with the twins.

Jason and Michelle's children: (from the left) K-ster, Leila, Quinn, and Mia.
This is the awesome hike that we went on with the
Jason Moore family during the Reunion this summer.

Michelle and Mia. Michelle is an awesome mom!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Moores. I found your blog through Kara, so now im going to stalk you forever. :).
Shannon (and I guess Jon but he never looks at this thing)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so touched right now I don't even know what to say. Chelsea, you are so awesome I'm so glad you're my sister. Jason and I love you and Brigham so much. You are both such wonderful people. It makes us happy to see how happy you guys are together. We're excited to see you guys next week for Thanksgiving! Love, Michelle

Shirlene said...

I just love that Moore family! And I love you two Moore's too!