2.23.2012

Can A Wookie Be A Jedi?

So, Andy makes this Wookie noise sometimes. It's rather funny. Brig and I will call him Little Wookie when he does it.

I tried to get a video of him making the noise one day, but it was too quiet from my hideout so I'll have to try again.

I don't even recall when he first started making this noise.... it's been awhile.

Anyway...

A couple weeks ago Andy decided that he wanted to try on my zip-up hoodie.

And he looked like a little Jedi. (At least I'm voting for a Jedi, as opposed to a Sith Lord.)
I couldn't get any really good pictures, because he doesn't ever stop moving.

But I tried.

I think it was the next day that he decided he wanted to wear a pair of pants on his head. They came in a Valentine's package from my mom. He even put them on himself.


He's pretty consistent at cracking me up with the little things he's doing.

Just recently he's taken to sitting on our fireplace hearth with his little feet dangling over the side. He always seems very pleased with himself.

Can't wait to see what he'll be up to today.

4 comments:

Shirlene said...

He makes me SMILE:)

Nicole Anderson said...

DOUBLE SMILE!!! What a CUTIE!

Damaris said...

He is an adorable little boy. I love the Jedi costume!

Sarah said...

It's weird that it's been almost a year since we were in Alabama with you guys. Andy looks so grown up and just as cute as ever!