8.23.2011

Climbing & Bear Lake

While we were down in Utah during July, Brig made sure he got as much rock climbing in as he possibly could. The first week he was there he went climbing on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm pretty sure he would have gone climbing on Friday and Saturday as well, but we were spending some time up in Bear Lake.

Two out of the many times he went, I went too. One time was with my younger sister and a good friend Gentry. It was quite exciting.


We went to 2nd Practice Wall up Logan Canyon. It was the first time I had ever climbed there.

I also learned that I am the headless climber.


The second time that I went climbing was with Brig's brother Brandon and 3 of his kids.



While we were in Bear Lake we stayed at Blue Water Resort, went on a hike, played at the beach and attended both Pickleville shows. [If you haven't seen the shows yet this summer... you most definitely should. They are both awesome. You'll be doing yourself a favor.]

We were lucky enough to have a decent sized crew that hiked the Limber Pine trail with us.



And this was when lil Andy learned how to drink out of a camel back hose. I'm glad Dustin didn't mind sharing.


After our hike we decided to head to the beach for a bit before the show that night. I had so much fun getting Andy decked out in his swimming garb. And he looked adorable in my mom's mini-camping chair. And then again later, when his belly was hanging out.



I'm so glad that we were able to participate in such fun activities while in Utah. And better yet, that friends and family joined in the fun!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Can I tell you just how much I love your little guy? He is seriously adorable!

Belinda said...

look at those adorable glasses! I love them!