2.06.2011

Lesson Learned

Andy exploded an unreasonable amount of times today at church.

I say unreasonable, because we ran out of diapers by the end of the three hours.

And had one wipe left.

Brig had to teach in Priesthood today so it was the first time Andy came to Relief Society with me and he sure put on a show for the sisters. He does not have the gift of exploding quietly.

So, my lesson learned today is to have an extra pack of diapers and wipes in my car at all times.

Just for situations like this.

Brig was a great sport and took Andy home right after church to change him so I could stay to lead choir practice.

THANKFULLY, his multiple explosions all stayed in his diapers, so we only went through one outfit.

The little micro man likes to keep me on my toes. :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! Oh boy. The exploding diaper stage. Still fun to deal with, how can you get frustrated at such a cutie? :)

The Crookston Fam said...

Just be glad you didn't actually run out. One time Kayli exploded at church and I had totally spaced re-packing the diaper bag. I ran her to the bathroom only to find that she no longer had an extra change of clothes OR any wipes! Ahhh! Luckily we had her layered in tights, a diaper cover, and then a dress, so not too much was on the dress...I left everything else off and used some Handy Wipes to clean her off, praying that they wouldn't give her a rash. They didn't! Thank goodness. Babies are so messy! :)