6.11.2010

One More Week

1,005 hours ago I began my 6-month internship at Sunshine Terrace.

Now all that is standing in my way of "official" graduation is a research paper, a presentation, and one more week.

One more.

I've been waiting for this day, and finally.... it has come.

I will finish the last of my requirements for my degree on this Friday, June 18th, 2010.

Then hopefully on the 30th I will take the board certification examination to become a credentialed music therapist.

If anyone is needing to be music therapized... please call.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yahooo chelsea!! you're so great!! And I'm super happy for you in other aspects of your life as well. :)

Jess said...

Woot! Exciting! Congrats!

Heather said...

Congrats Chelsea!! What an accomplishment!

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Thata girl Chels! Congrats and good luck in the next stage.

Nicole Anderson said...

Way to go sister! I sure love you! You are one rockin' hot music therapist!

The Crookston Fam said...

Yay, you're done!! I'm so excited for you guys!