It was Shannon's mission call!
When I got the message from her dad that it had come I was very excited. My co-intern thought that I had won a bunch of money or something because I got so excited while I was listening.
Here's Shan right before she opened it!
On September 22nd Shan will go to the MTC....in Brazil
Because she is going to the...





3 comments:
I knew I could count on you to write a post with pictures. It was nice to get a phone call that night but I was excited to see pictures too. You never let me down Chelsea. We love staying connected to the family through your blog!!
We love Sister Moore!!!
Found your blog "by accident" as I was browsing aimlessly while in my hotel room on a business trip. :) I was interested to see this post! Your sister-in-law may meet my son, James, who reports to the Sao Paulo MTC on Sept 8 and is bound for the Brazil Cuiaba' Mission.
I wish her the best.
Post a Comment