2.24.2010

My Husband is a Farmer

So, I read this Laffy Taffy joke one time, and I think that it is applicable to this post.

Q. What is the definition of a farmer?

A. Someone who is "outstanding" in his field.

Pretty much I'm just trying to say that Brig is outstanding, and not only I think so.

Recently he was awarded the "Outstanding Senior" award within the Civil and Environmental Engineering department.

We got to go to a banquet and invite our parents. (Mel and Dust came on behalf of my "out of town" father.)

Not only did he get the plaque pictured above, but he got a framed certificate and $200. Woohoo!

I love when Brig gets awards. For some reason money always seems to come with it, and I'm not complaining. :)



3 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay Brig! Way to go! It's nice when hard work is rewarded.

Dana said...

Way to go Brigham--definite "awesomeness & attractiveness"!!

Miss you all--Aunt Dana

The Crookston Fam said...

Congrats! That is a huge deal! Yeah, our neighbors are awesome. :)