2.20.2010

It Might Be Time For a New Hair Dryer

So, there I was blow drying my hair...




When suddenly my blow dryer turned into this ----->




Luckily, I escaped with no burns and all my hair.

So, really it just started spitting sparks, but this picture of the flame thrower seemed so much more dramatic.

As long as I'm pushing the cold button I can still use my dryer, but as soon as I let go it turns red hot and starts spitting.

It got pretty cold after awhile so I ended up using the heater vents in our floor to finish drying my hair. :)

2 comments:

Janalee said...

scary!I am glad you are alright! I actually need a new blow dryer as well..mine can only do low. so it technically still works but it is so inconvenient when you are in a hurry!

Scott Odell said...

Holy smokes. Just laughed out loud in the library.