12.14.2009

It's Official

USU has now become my Alma Mater....


I've learned a lot over the past 4 1/2 years that I've been here, and I think one of my favorite classes was Oceanography. Mainly because I learned so many random facts that actually pertained to many of my conversations.


Don't I look studious and educated in this picture?


Now I'm off to the next big adventure of my life.... a 6-month unpaid internship. Yipee!


Peace Out USU.

12 comments:

Erica said...

Chelsea, Congrats!!!!! that's huge news. I love all those pictures, those are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

My, you are beautiful and studious! I'm so happy for you...rock on! Btw, where did you take that first picture with the mosaic background, it's fabulous!

Unknown said...

You rock that cap and gown! Congrats! And good luck with the internship...

kara said...

Yay! I cheered for you at graduation but you probably didn't hear me. Congrats anyway! :)

DeeAura said...

Look at how PRETTY you are there! Wooohooo!!! I'm so excited for you, Chels! I think you're wonderful. I wonder, if maybe, sometime you would talk to my little sis about the Music Therapy program...she's a high school senior this year and really wants to do it. But she's super nervous. I told her not to be, and then I thought maybe she should talk to you? I keep forgetting to mention it. What do you think?

Kylee said...

Congrats!! I love the pictures.

Janalee said...

congrats! that is so fantastic! you did it! I all those pics! your personality just shines through and through, you are just so cute!

Erin Davis said...

Yeah Chels! You are adorable! We love you!

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Congrats Graduate!!!

The Crookston Fam said...

Congrats! I love the pics. :)

Heather said...

Yay! Congrats Chelsea!

Janalee said...

Hey, you didn't probably see on facebook but I made my blog private and I wanted to send you an invite but I don't have your email!:( my email is showmay33@hotmail.com so let me know if you want in!