But now that we are thousands of miles away, the updates will restart and commence.
We have been here about a week and so far it has been good. Granted we don't have a car, or phone service (except FREE wifi at our temporary lodging), or a house yet, but thankfully Spangdahlem Air Base isn't too huge so we can walk to the commissary and the Base Exchange (BX).
Andy and Ezra love having their daddy home again. They want to constantly wrestle and play. It is so fun to see how much they adore him.
The boys have been struggling a little bit with the whole time change thing. The first couple nights were rough getting up with them in the middle of the night for several hours, but each successive night gets better. It'll be nice to get a regular schedule again.
I've been sleeping weird lately as well. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and not be tired at all. The past two days I've awoken at 4am-ish and after laying there for an hour decide to just get up. I usually pay for it later in the day when I'm exhausted and then end up taking a 2 hour nap. Not too good for adjusting to the time change. Oh well.
![]() |
| Here are the boys enjoying their forts on the airplane that daddy built them. |
![]() |
| Passed out on the floor of the Baltimore Airport. |
![]() |
| We had German Pancakes for breakfast the other day. We thought it was necessary. |
![]() |
| One day when we were putting our shoes by the door Andy insisted on putting his shoes inside of mine because "that what Papi does." |





No comments:
Post a Comment