However, 3 days before my actual birthday I got the best gift EVER!
A surprise visit from almost my entire family!
[We were missing Chase & Yeon Mi, and then Talon (who had finals...boo!).]
But my Mom was here, and my dad was here and both of my sisters (Mel and Nicole) were here, and Dustin was here. And Nicole brought Adalyn, so my niece was here too!
I guess we were missing Barkley too. He's the dog, and basically family.
Well, there is a lot to share about the awesomeness of the weekend we had, but today I'm just going to share the birthday rap my Sibs wrote and performed for me.
Nick-izzle and Dustonian laid down the beat while Melskizzles rapped it up.
Happy Birthday to you!
You don't smell like glue!
We're so happy to be here,
at this special time of year!
You're turning 25,
What a time to be alive!
We know we're no $pence Money,
But we think we're pretty funny!
Alaska's pretty chill...
And you're halfway up "The Hill."
But don't let that get you down,
We don't want to see you frown,
So put a smile on your face,
Cauz' we want to PARTAY in this place.
*Word*
2 comments:
Haha that is awesome!! I especially love the $pence money part. You have a great family!! I just love you guys. That's cool that they came up for your birthday. I'm sure you had a blast. Happy late birthday to you!
Happy Late birthday!! I seriously love that they surprised you! What a fabulous present! Also that Rap, wow. I am seriously, just wow. No words come to mind... but... AWESOME.
Post a Comment