1.27.2012

One Box Checked

So, I finally finished "decorating" Andy's room this week. I was really excited to check that box on my projects list.

He doesn't have much in his room except for his crib, our changing station on the floor, and some blankets and stuffed animals in a corner that he's always playing with.

This section of the wall was completed back in like.... May?


And then this was more Fall time frame...


And then this week I finally got around to painting the letters and then put them up. They go perfectly with the new animal print from the Atkinsons.


Now I can happily move on to the next project that I've had on my list forever. :)

4 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Sooooooooooooo cute. Love you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE his name on the wall. Such cute colors!

Damaris said...

I love it! And I think you're doing really well - It's been 7.5 years, 3 kids, and 4 addresses and I still haven't gotten around to decorating a baby room...

The Hites said...

So cute!