So, I was going to ask if you wanted me to blog at all about my busy month of July.
But seeing as this is kinda like my journal...I figured for my posterity's sake I probably should even if I'm the one who reads it right now. :)
Here is where you come in.
What are you dying to hear about first?
- The Spiritual Overload of Laurel Training Camp [....the best short description I can give you, courtesy of Brig, is "girls camp on steroids."]
- The Infamous Moore Family Reunion
- Babysitting the Depressed and Attention Deprived Barkley
- Our Visit to Palmyra
- The Hilariously, Amazing Pickleville Playhouse show: The Hanging of El Bandito
- Brigham's Surprise
Yeah.
Please vote.
Or this post will have been a waste of time, and someone will need to stitch up my heart. :(
10 comments:
I pick Palmyra. And then Brigham's Surprise. With pictures, please. :)
are you kidding?! do it all of my friend!I love hearing your stories!
I pick Palmyra and Brigham's surprise, and then everything else!
Do it all! Do it all!!
I vote Brigham's surprise then Palmyra!
ps- the anonymous is Mel.
I vote ALL OF THEM.. then I can just have people link to your blog of Palmyra!!! :) But I think you need to tell the world about Brigham's surprise too! Love you sis!
I vote for "Babysitting the depressed and attention deprived Barkley" !! Hahahahaha! Thanks for tending him, by the way:)
Write about them all!! Remember, it's for posterity. Plus it's fun to hear your perspective on things.
Duh! I vote Pickleville for sure! But it looks like you already did Palmyra. PVP is next!
Post a Comment