10.16.2008

Tag -- I'm It!

I have been tagged by my sister (although I'm much faster than her...teehee) and now you get to learn a bit about me. The Rules of this "Tag" are: you have to type the answer to the following questions into Google images search and choose only one picture from the first page of results to represent your answer. With no further adieu -

My Age


Place I've Been to
Indian Creek (a rock climbers heaven)


Place I want to visit
Machu Picchu, Peru


Favorite Place
The Temple!
(My parents have a picture of the St. George Temple
with a rainbow on it, but I couldn't find it, so I found
the Mount Timpanogos Temple,
which reminds me of TJ and Charity Moore.)


Favorite object
This looks like the piano we have :)


Favorite food
Hot dog Wings
(aka Honey BBQ Wings)


Favorite color


Birthplace



Current Hobby
Getting sick...at least according to Brigham.


Favorite Memory
Family to Family Expedition to TORREON, MEXICO


Bad Habit(s)
(I cheated...I couldn't choose just one.)


What I'm doing now
BLOGGING! Yeah!


Well, there you have it! There were *cough* a few times that I "Bent" the rules of this tag...but I did it all for the enjoyment of this blog's readers. According to blogging etiquette I must now "tag" someone else to do this on their blog....so, "Tag, y'all are IT!"

7 comments:

Heather said...

Umm, I love the elephant cartoon! Too funny! I am so glad that you started a blog. Now I can see how you guys are doing. You and Brigham look like you have so much fun together and are happy.

Erin Davis said...

Yeah, I miss you guys! I'm glad you joined the blogging world!

{haley} said...

WE LOVE THE MOORES!!!

Bradley J said...

Chels! and Brigham!
Thanks so much for finding my blog and leaving a message! I love thinking back on all the fun times we had and wanted to say thanks for being such a great friend and making so many memories! Too bad about the coed, but I'm glad that you are still playing. Let's keep in touch. Good luck with everything!


Brad

Cody and Chauntelle said...

Chels! I'm so glad I found your blog! wow, for starting last week you sure have a lot more posts than I do! haha. But I love the blog, very nice :) Oh p.s. I love how you have the "coming soon..russian verb of the day" haha thats awesome :)

Heather said...

Hey Chels! I found your blog on your mom's. Coolness! So, inquiring (or maybe just drastically uninformed) minds want to know why your new hobby is "getting sick"!

Heather said...

Sorry, I just always seem to be out of the loop, and I was thinking that's maybe what had happened here. I'm sorry that you've been sicky :( Have you been feeling better lately? I hope so:)